Fagor Silicone Replacement Gasket
The key to a tight seal for pressure cooking, this silicone gasket replaces the gasket on your Fagor pressure cooker when it begins to dry out and lose its elasticity.
- Replacement gasket for Fagor stovetop pressure cookers.
- Made of silicone.
- The recommendation is to replace pressure cooker gaskets every 12-18 months.
- Available in 9" and 10" diam.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" diam. gasket: Fits Fagor 4-qt. and 6-qt. 9" diam. pressure cookers.
- 10" diam. gasket: Fits Fagor 8-qt. and 10-qt. 10" diam. pressure cookers.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Wash in warm soapy water. Do not use dishwasher.
Next Day Delivery
- More About Fagor
One of Spain's leading manufacturers of cookware and appliances, Fagor began making stovetop pressure cookers in 1946. From the beginning, Fagor has enlisted the latest technology to bring safety, efficiency and value to the speedy process of cooking with pressurized steam. Today, the company's high-performance stovetop cookers simplify life in the kitchen by reducing cooking times by up to 70% while locking in flavor, moisture and nutrients.