Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Fagor Futuro 5-Piece Pressure Cooker Set
This multitasking set includes everything you need to whip up healthy meals in record time. With cook times up to 70% faster, the stovetop pressure cooker locks in moisture and nutrients and has a self-locking handle to provide unparalleled safety.
- Timesaving set includes: 4-qt. and 6-qt. nesting pots, a pressure cooker lid and tempered-glass lid (both lids fit both pots) and a stainless-steel steamer basket/grater.
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior with heat-conductive aluminum insert bonded to base to speed up heating.
- Triple Safety System has a dual pressure control valve – plus two independent over-pressure valves.
- Self-locking handle will not open until all pressure has been released.
- Includes the full-color cookbook Tastefully Under Pressure.
- Made in Spain.
5-piece set includes:
- 4-qt. pot.
- 6-qt pot.
- Pressure cooker lid.
- Tempered-glass lid.
- Stainless steel steamer basket/grater.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Qt.: 9" diam., 5 1/2" high, 13 1/2" length with handle; 7 lb.
- 6-Qt.: 9" diam., 8 1/2" high, 13 1/2" length with handle; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Use low pressure for delicate foods like fish, fruits, soft vegetables and custards.
- Use high pressure for hearty dishes like stew, chili and roasts.
- Short handles make the pots easy to store.
- Energy-efficient design works on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher-safe, except for pressure cooker lid.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
- More about Fagor
One of Spain’s leading manufacturers of cookware and appliances, Fagor began making stovetop pressure cookers in 1946. From the beginning, Fagor has enlisted the latest technology to bring safety, efficiency and value to the speedy process of cooking with pressurized steam. Today, the company’s high-performance stovetop cookers simplify life in the kitchen by reducing cooking times by up to 70 percent while locking in flavor, moisture and nutrients.