Fagor Futuro 5-Piece Pressure Cooker Set
This multitasking set includes everything you need to whip up healthy meals in record time. With cook times up to 70% faster, the stovetop pressure cooker locks in moisture and nutrients and has a self-locking handle to provide unparalleled safety.
- Timesaving set includes: 4-qt. and 6-qt. nesting pots, a pressure cooker lid and tempered-glass lid (both lids fit both pots) and a stainless-steel steamer basket/grater.
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior with heat-conductive aluminum insert bonded to base to speed up heating.
- Triple Safety System has a dual pressure control valve – plus two independent over-pressure valves.
- Self-locking handle will not open until all pressure has been released.
- Includes the full-color cookbook Tastefully Under Pressure.
- Made in Spain.
5-piece set includes:
- 4-qt. pot.
- 6-qt pot.
- Pressure cooker lid.
- Tempered-glass lid.
- Stainless steel steamer basket/grater.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4-Qt.: 9" diam., 5 1/2" high, 13 1/2" length with handle; 7 lb.
- 6-Qt.: 9" diam., 8 1/2" high, 13 1/2" length with handle; 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Use low pressure for delicate foods like fish, fruits, soft vegetables and custards.
- Use high pressure for hearty dishes like stew, chili and roasts.
- Short handles make the pots easy to store.
- Energy-efficient design works on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher-safe, except for pressure cooker lid.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Fagor
One of Spain’s leading manufacturers of cookware and appliances, Fagor began making stovetop pressure cookers in 1946. From the beginning, Fagor has enlisted the latest technology to bring safety, efficiency and value to the speedy process of cooking with pressurized steam. Today, the company’s high-performance stovetop cookers simplify life in the kitchen by reducing cooking times by up to 70 percent while locking in flavor, moisture and nutrients.