Fagor Futuro 10-Qt. Stovetop Pressure Cooker
This traditional stovetop pressure cooker not only reduces cooking times by up to 70%, it also locks in moisture and nutrients to yield succulent, healthy dishes. From Spain's leading manufacturer of cookware and appliances, the speedy cooker has a self-locking handle that provides unparalleled safety.
- 10-qt. cap.
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior with heat-conductive aluminum insert in the base that speeds heating.
- Self-locking handle seals lid when there is any pressure within.
- Auto-pressure release valve.
- Included steamer basket doubles as a food grater and trivet.
- Use low pressure for delicate foods like fish, fruits, soft vegetables and custards.
- Use high pressure for hearty dishes like stew, chili and roasts.
- Energy-efficient design works on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Includes a steamer basket, glass lid and recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 10-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum insert.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
Next Day Delivery
- More about Fagor
One of Spain’s leading manufacturers of cookware and appliances, Fagor began making stovetop pressure cookers in 1946. From the beginning, Fagor has enlisted the latest technology to bring safety, efficiency and value to the speedy process of cooking with pressurized steam. Today, the company’s high-performance stovetop cookers simplify life in the kitchen by reducing cooking times by up to 70 percent while locking in flavor, moisture and nutrients.
Fagor Canning Accessory Kit
- Online Only