Fagor Futuro 10-Qt. Stovetop Pressure Cooker
- Online Only
This traditional stovetop pressure cooker not only reduces cooking times by up to 70%, it also locks in moisture and nutrients to yield succulent, healthy dishes. From Spain's leading manufacturer of cookware and appliances, the speedy cooker has a self-locking handle that provides unparalleled safety.
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior with heat-conductive aluminum insert in the base that speeds heating.
- Self-locking handle seals lid when there is any pressure within.
- Auto-pressure release valve.
- Included steamer basket doubles as a food grater and trivet.
- Use low pressure for delicate foods like fish, fruits, soft vegetables and custards.
- Use high pressure for hearty dishes like stew, chili and roasts.
- Energy-efficient design works on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Includes a steamer basket, glass lid and recipe book.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high.
- 10-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum insert.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.
Fagor Canning Accessory Kit
- Online Only