Fagor 6-Qt. Stovetop Pressure Cooker
This traditional stovetop pressure cooker not only reduces cooking times by up to 70%, it also locks in moisture and nutrients to yield succulent, healthful dishes. From Spain's leading manufacturer of cookware and appliances, the speedy cooker has a self-locking handle that provides unparalleled safety.
- Polished 18/10 stainless-steel exterior with heat-conductive aluminum insert in the base that speeds heating.
- Self-locking handle seals lid when there is any pressure within.
- Auto-pressure release valve.
- Use low pressure for delicate foods like fish, fruits, soft vegetables and custards.
- Use high pressure for hearty dishes like stew, chili and roasts.
- Energy-efficient design works on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" diam., 8 1/2" high overall.
- 6-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 7 oz. with lid.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Spain.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Dishwasher-safe aluminum insert.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.