Fabrique Delices Infused Butter Collection
- Online Only
Great home cooks know that the secret to finishing a dish—from soups to risottos—is often butter. When that butter contains an umami-packed element like truffles, porcini or bacon, it can be a real dinner-saver. These infused butters employ the French tradition of beurre de baratte, in which whole cream is shaken to make butter, and they are simply delicious.
Porcini Butter contains porcini powder and cream; a spoonful is wonderful in pasta, gnocchi or a classic mushroom risotto.
Black Winter Truffle Butter is fantastic sliced and put on a hot steak to serve, or spun into mashed potatoes or sautéed vegetables.
White Truffle Butter is delicate and should be used to finish a dish only, so the white truffle aroma can really shine. Try it on a simple piece of white fish, on a baguette or on fettucine alfredo.
Bacon Butter incorporates fully-cooked shredded bacon into a creamy butter. Try it on biscuits, scrambled eggs or in omelettes.
- Set of four infused truffle butters, 3 oz. each.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The butter collection was shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt refrigerate, or freeze to serve at a later date. Butter will keep refrigerated for up to 45 days, unopened or frozen for up to 9 months. Once opened, serve within 25 days. Butter can be refrozen after thawing.
- Remove the butter from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place the frozen package on a plate or tray to catch any condensation that may accumulate during thawing.
- Black Truffle Butter: French Butter, Black Truffle Puree, Black Truffle Peeling, Natural Black Truffle Extract, Black Truffle Juice Concentrate, Sea Salt.
- White Truffle Butter: French Butter, White Truffle (Tuber Magnatum Pico), Natural White Truffle Extract, Sea Salt.
- Porcini Butter: Old fashion Churned Butter made with Organic certified cream ( Beurre de Baratte), Porcini Powder (treated with dry steam), Natural Mushroom Extract, Sea Salt.
- Bacon Butter: Churned Butter blended with Fully Cooked Uncured Bacon. Smoked Bacon’s Ingredients: Pork, Filtered Water, Sea Salt, Raw Sugar, Natural Flavor (Celery Juice). Minimally Processed.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.