Fabrique Delices French Charcuterie Set
- Online Only
Our special gift set includes all the makings of charcuterie board, with rich truffle mousse, peppery rosette de Lyon and piquant, crunchy cornichons. Just add your finest mustard and a loaf of crusty artisan bread for a French-style feast.
Rosette de Lyon is an all-natural pork sausage spiked with garlic, sea salt and peppercorns, cured for 30 days and tied by hand.
Truffle Mousse combines chicken livers marinated in cherry wine and black truffles puréed to a creamy texture, with a delightfully light taste.
Cornichons are petite and crunchy, with a bright, palate-clearing acidity.
- Rosette de Lyon, 10–11 oz.; truffle mousse, 7 oz.; cornichons, 11 oz.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The charcuterie collection was shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, store the cornichons at room temperature until ready to serve. They will keep for up to 2 years, unopened. Once opened, refrigerate and serve within 45 days.
- Refrigerate the rosette de Lyon sausage until ready to serve. It will keep refrigerated up to 45 days, unopened. Once opened, serve within 7 to 10 days.
- Refrigerate, or freeze the truffle mousse to serve at a later date. It will keep fresh refrigerated for up to 6 weeks, or frozen up to 9 months, unopened. Once opened, serve within 7 to 10 days. Mousse can be refrozen after thawing.
- Remove the mousse from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place the frozen package on a plate or tray to catch any condensation that may accumulate during thawing.
- Rosette de Lyon: Pork, salt, dextrose, spices, lactic acid starter culture, rice starch, sodium erythorbate, garlic, sodium nitrite, beef casing.
- Truffle Mousse: Chicken liver, chicken fat, water, eggs, cherry wine, modified cornstarch, mushrooms, salt, sugar, nonfat dry milk, truffle, porcini mushrooms, onions, pepper, Aspic, water, gelatin, vinegar, brandy, salt, carrageenan.
- Cornichon: Gerkins, Water, Vinegar, Pearl Onions, Salt, Spices (Yellow Mustard Seeds, Brown Mustard Seeds), Calcium Chloride (Firming Agent), Dehydrated Tarragon Leaves.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.