Fabrique Delices Duck Charcuterie Set
- Online Only
Your favorite duck lover will admire this smart, American-made collection of cured duck products, all of which are hormone- and antibiotic-free. The unique charcuterie set includes creamy duck rillettes, duck salami and duck prosciutto. Together, they make a wonderful hors d'oeuvre or an instant happy hour at your next party.
Duck rillettes are made in the traditional confit style with nutmeg, bay leaf, thyme and duck fat.
Duck salami is surprisingly moist, not too salty, and an excellent addition to a charcuterie plate.
Duck prosciutto is made from top-quality duck breast, sea salt, peppercorns, garlic and brown sugar.
- Duck rillettes, 7 oz.; duck salami, 8 oz.; duck prosciutto, 10 oz.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The charcuterie collection was shipped fresh with ice packs. Upon receipt, refrigerate the duck salami and prosciutto for up to 2 months. Once opened, serve within 7 to 10 days. Refrigerate or freeze the rillettes to serve at a later date. It will keep fresh refrigerated for up to 6 weeks, or frozen up to 9 months, unopened. Once opened, serve within 7 to 10 days. Rillettes can be refrozen after thawing.
- Remove the rillettes from the freezer and let thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place the frozen package on a plate or tray to catch any condensation that may accumulate during thawing.
- Duck Salami: duck meat, nonfat dry milk, sea salt, water, dextrose, sodium caseinate, wine, garlic, sodium nitrite, sodium erythorbate and lactic acid culture, pork casing.
- Duck Prosciutto: duck breast, sea salt, mixed peppercorn, brown sugar, fresh garlic, sdium nitrite.
- Duck Rillettes: Duck Meat, Duck Fat, Duck Stock, Duck Liver, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Black Pepper, Spices (nutmeg, bay leaf, thyme)
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.