Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Extendable Pole Light Bulb Changer Attachment
Change your lightbulbs easily in the trickiest spots like your high ceilings. The lightbulb changer attachment with insulated rubber-covered prongs adjust to various sizes of CFL bulbs and incandescent bulbs.
- For use with our extendable long and short poles (sold separately).
- Locking pin on the socket holds the attachment securely in place.
- 8 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
TO REMOVE BULB
- Turn power off.
- Slowly press the Bulb Changer onto light bulb until the rubber fingers grip the bulb.
- Unscrew and remove.
TO REPLACE BULB
- Insert new bulb into Bulb Changer.
- Screw bulb into ceiling outlet.
- Pull gripping fingers away from the bulb.
TO CONNECT BULB CHANGER TO POLE
- Insert end into Tele-pole tube and align locking tabs with holes.
TO ADJUST BULB CHANGER FINGERS
- Gently bend inward or outward to fit different sized bulbs.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.