Extendable Pole Light Bulb Changer Attachment
Light Bulb Changer AttachmentExclusive Internet Only
Change your lightbulbs easily in the trickiest spots like your high ceilings. The lightbulb changer attachment with insulated rubber-covered prongs adjust to various sizes of CFL bulbs and incandescent bulbs.
- For use with our extendable long and short poles (sold separately).
- Locking pin on the socket holds the attachment securely in place.
- 8 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
TO REMOVE BULB
- Turn power off.
- Slowly press the Bulb Changer onto light bulb until the rubber fingers grip the bulb.
- Unscrew and remove.
TO REPLACE BULB
- Insert new bulb into Bulb Changer.
- Screw bulb into ceiling outlet.
- Pull gripping fingers away from the bulb.
TO CONNECT BULB CHANGER TO POLE
- Insert end into Tele-pole tube and align locking tabs with holes.
TO ADJUST BULB CHANGER FINGERS
- Gently bend inward or outward to fit different sized bulbs.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.