Extendable Pole Light Bulb Changer Attachment
Light Bulb Changer AttachmentExclusive Internet Only
Change your lightbulbs easily in the trickiest spots like your high ceilings. The lightbulb changer attachment with insulated rubber-covered prongs adjust to various sizes of CFL bulbs and incandescent bulbs.
- For use with our extendable long and short poles (sold separately).
- Locking pin on the socket holds the attachment securely in place.
- 8 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
TO REMOVE BULB
- Turn power off.
- Slowly press the Bulb Changer onto light bulb until the rubber fingers grip the bulb.
- Unscrew and remove.
TO REPLACE BULB
- Insert new bulb into Bulb Changer.
- Screw bulb into ceiling outlet.
- Pull gripping fingers away from the bulb.
TO CONNECT BULB CHANGER TO POLE
- Insert end into Tele-pole tube and align locking tabs with holes.
TO ADJUST BULB CHANGER FINGERS
- Gently bend inward or outward to fit different sized bulbs.