Extendable Pole Cleaning Systems
Keep your home sparkling clean from top to bottom – even the tricky spots like high windows and ceiling fans. Our exclusive sets come with long and short poles and interchangeable attachments to take care of specialized tasks.
- Short pole telescopes from 2' to 4' for quick and easy cleaning tasks.
- Long pole telescopes from 4 1/2' to 11' for hard-to-reach areas.
- Australian lamb’s-wool duster attracts dust and dirt like a magnet.
- Ceiling fan brush has an open-ended design to fit fan blades of any size.
- Lightbulb changer with insulated rubber-covered prongs is specially sized to grasp CFL and incandescent bulbs.
- Floodlight changer suctions onto bulb’s front surface to accommodate a range of bulb sizes.
- Cobweb duster has electrostatic nylon/polyester bristles in a soft rounded shape that gets into crevices.
- Microfiber total-reach duster slides under appliances or into tight spots.
- Microfiber window washer has a microfiber cloth sleeve and squeegee for streak-free cleaning.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Includes Long Extendable Pole and Lamb’s-Wool Duster.
- Includes the 2-Piece Set with Ceiling Fan Duster, Window Washer, Cobweb Duster and Flood Light. Changer.
- Includes the 6-piece set, Extra Long Extendable Pole, Light Bulb Changer and Microfiber Total-Reach Duster.
- Includes the 9-piece set, Plantation Blind Duster Attachment and Lint Roller Attachment.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Extra-long extendable pole: 6' - 16' long.
- Large extendable pole: 4 1/2'–11' long.
- Short extendable pole: 2'–4' long.
- Lamb’s-wool duster: 19" long.
- Ceiling fan brush: 13" long.
- Lightbulb changer: 8 1/2" long.
- Cobweb duster: 8" diam.
- Microfiber total-reach duster: 29" long.
- Microfiber window washer: 13 1/2" long.
- Floodlight changer: 3" diam.
- Lamb’s-wool duster made in Australia.
- Bulb changers made in USA.
- Window washer made in Germany and China.
- Fan brush, cobweb duster and microfiber duster made in China.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash lamb’s-wool duster in lukewarm water and drip dry.
- Microfiber cloths are Machine-washable; machine dry without fabric softener or dryer sheets.
- Machine-wash and dry ceiling fan duster.
- All other attachments may be wiped or shaken clean.
Next Day Delivery