Vividly colored with richly patterned wings, these moths bring both natural beauty and graphic punch to any room. The original illustrations were part of a naturalist miscellany created for Princess Charlotte of Wales in 1795.
- Careful reproductions of illustrations more than two centuries old.
- Giclee printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Mounted behind glass in a solid zebrawood frame with a natural finish.
- Ready to hang with a sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25 1/2" x 18 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.