Vividly colored with richly patterned wings, these moths bring both natural beauty and graphic punch to any room. The original illustrations were part of a naturalist miscellany created for Princess Charlotte of Wales in 1795.
- Careful reproductions of illustrations more than two centuries old.
- Giclee printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Mounted behind glass in a solid zebrawood frame with a natural finish.
- Ready to hang with a sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25 1/2" x 18 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.