Vividly colored with richly patterned wings, these moths bring both natural beauty and graphic punch to any room. The original illustrations were part of a naturalist miscellany created for Princess Charlotte of Wales in 1795.
- Careful reproductions of illustrations more than two centuries old.
- Giclee printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Mounted behind glass in a solid zebrawood frame with a natural finish.
- Ready to hang with a sawtooth mount at the back.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 25 1/2" x 18 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.