Even Dough Bands
These ingenious rubber rings make it simple to roll cookie dough, pie crusts and tart dough to the perfect thickness, eliminating guesswork and re-rolling. Simply slip a pair of color-coded rings onto each end of the rolling pin, then roll out your dough. When the rings contact the rolling surface, the dough has reached the desired thickness.
- Rubber rings fit on rolling pin to ensure dough is rolled out to uniform thickness.
- Prevents dough from rolling too thinly, minimizing re-rolling and overworking.
- Color-coded sizing makes it easy to find the pair you want.
- Flexible rubber rings fit a standard rolling pin up to 2 1/4" diam.
- Set of four includes red (1/16"), yellow (1/8"), green (1/4") and blue (3/8").
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.