Even Dough Bands
These ingenious rubber rings make it simple to roll cookie dough, pie crusts and tart dough to the perfect thickness, eliminating guesswork and re-rolling. Simply slip a pair of color-coded rings onto each end of the rolling pin, then roll out your dough. When the rings contact the rolling surface, the dough has reached the desired thickness.
- Rubber rings fit on rolling pin to ensure dough is rolled out to uniform thickness.
- Prevents dough from rolling too thinly, minimizing re-rolling and overworking.
- Color-coded sizing makes it easy to find the pair you want.
- Flexible rubber rings fit a standard rolling pin up to 2 1/4" diam.
- Set of four includes red (1/16"), yellow (1/8"), green (1/4") and blue (3/8").
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- Use & Care
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.