European Cheese Collection
Take a culinary tour of Europe with this collection of premium cheeses from four of the continent's most significant cheese-producing regions – France, England, Italy, and Spain.
Cremeux de Citeaux: A triple-crème cow's milk cheese from France featuring an incredibly creamy, thick consistency. This buttery beauty has a bouquet of toasted nuts, mushrooms and truffles and is delightful paired with fruity white wines or Champagne. 8 oz.
Pearls of Pure Goats' Cheese: A 2013 Fancy Food New York Sofi Awards Winner, Anne-Marie Dyas, a cheese maker hailing from the British Isles, developed a method of preserving "pearls" of pure goat cheese in an herb, garlic and pink peppercorn marinade. The result is a fresh, clean, lemony flavor, and because the pearls are preserved young, the texture is soft and spreadable. 4.5 oz. jar.
Taleggio: A soft washed-rind cow's milk cheese from Lombardy, Italy. Taleggio has an earthy aroma and a smooth, buttery paste with a hint of truffle on the finish. Great on its own, this cheese is superb melted on bread or in a Panini. 8.8 oz.
Mahon: Aged six months, this cow's milk cheese from the Balearic island of Menorca is firm and crumbly, with a sharp flavor akin to an aged cheddar. Pair it with honey or preserves, such as quince paste. 8 oz.
- Approx. 1 lb. 13 oz. cheese total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in France, England, Italy and Spain.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Wrap leftover cheese in parchment or waxed paper (plastic wrap is not recommended). Serve cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Cremeux des Citeaux: Cow milk, cream, salt, lactic ferments, (animal) rennet.
- Pure Pearls of Goats' Cheese: Goat cheese (52%), garlic infused sunflower oil, salt, peppercorns, parsley, preservative (potassium sorbate).
- Taleggio: Raw milk, salt, rennet.
- Mahon: Pasteurized cow's milk, rennet, salt, preservative lysozime and on the rind preservatives sorbic acid, calcium sorbate and natamycin and colorant yellow iron oxide.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.