Williams-Sonoma Essential Oils Dish Soap, Fleur de Sel
Our light floral fragrance captures the invigorating freshness of a seaside meadow. Top notes of verbena and juniper with hints of lily and rose are enriched by warm cedar and sandalwood. Made with premium-quality essential oils sourced from around the world, our dish soap is biodegradable and not tested on animals. Developed exclusively for Williams-Sonoma in the USA.
- Scented with premium essential oils and essences.
- Biodegradable earth-friendly blend contains no parabens, ammonia, chlorine or lauramide DEA.
- Not tested on animals.
- Contains soapbark extract, a natural degreaser.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dish Soap: 16 fl. oz.
- Dish Soap Refill: 68 fl. oz.
- Made in USA.
- Water (eau), lauramine oxide, glycerin, sodium coco sulfate, cocoamidopropyl betaine, lauryl gulcoside, fragrance (parfum), citrus medica limonum (lemon) oil, juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil, sea salt, quillaja saponaria bark extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, tetrasodium EDTA, methisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone, sodium benzotriazolyl butylphenol sulfonate, buteth-3, tributyl citrate citric acid, Green #5, Red #33, Yellow #5.
- Store in a cool, dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.