Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Espro French Coffee Press
A breakthrough in French-press brewing, the ESPRO Press lets you enjoy rich coffee flavor without any residue or grit. The preferred press of fine hotels worldwide, the ESPRO has patent-pending double micro-filters, which are 9 to 12 times as fine as standard French-press filters—coffee flows through while even the finest sediment stays behind. The double-walled stainless-steel carafe keeps your coffee hot and fresh, while the sides stay cool to the touch.
- Also ideal for brewing loose-leaf tea, straining hot or cold beverages and cocktails, and making extracts.
- Fine stainless-steel mesh filters retain grounds, silt and sediment.
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free.
- Double-walled stainless-steel carafe is vacuum insulated for superb heat retention.
- Made without glass—no breakage or replacements.
- Lightweight and exceptionally durable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 8" high including handle; 8-fl.-oz. cap. 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Medium: 6" x 4 1/4" x 9 1/4" high including handle; 18-fl.-oz. cap. 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Large: 6 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 10 1/4" high including handle; 32-fl.-oz. cap. 3 lb. 1 oz.
- Assembled in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Not intended for use on stovetop.
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.