Espro French Coffee Press
A breakthrough in French-press brewing, the ESPRO Press lets you enjoy rich coffee flavor without any residue or grit. The preferred press of fine hotels worldwide, the ESPRO has patent-pending double micro-filters, which are 9 to 12 times as fine as standard French-press filters—coffee flows through while even the finest sediment stays behind. The double-walled stainless-steel carafe keeps your coffee hot and fresh, while the sides stay cool to the touch.
- Also ideal for brewing loose-leaf tea, straining hot or cold beverages ad cocktails, and making extracts.
- Fine stainless-steel mesh filters retain grounds, silt and sediment.
- Filters are BPA, BPS and phthalate free.
- Double-walled stainless-steel carafe is vacuum insulated for superb heat retention.
- Made without glass—no breakage or replacements.
- Lightweight and exceptionally durable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 5 1/4" x 3 1/2" x 8" high including handle; 8-fl.-oz. cap. 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Medium: 6" x 4 1/4" x 9 1/4" high including handle; 18-fl.-oz. cap. 2 lb. 3 oz.
- Large: 6 3/4" x 4 3/4" x 10 1/4" high including handle; 32-fl.-oz. cap. 3 lb. 1 oz.
- Assembled in Canada.
- Use & Care
- Not intended for use on stovetop.
- Hand wash.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.