Erin Malone Waterway Print
A light-filled landscape takes on a dreamy quality in Waterway by award-winning American photographer Erin Malone. Known for her moody imagery and the blurred surfaces in her work, Malone explores time, light, motion and the layers of what happens when these elements are mixed together.
- 41.25" wide x 44.25" high overall
- Printed on photographic paper using archival inks.
- Limited edition; each item is stamped and numbered by artist.
- Expertly matted and mounted behind plexiglass.
- Hardwood frame has a painted silver finish.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed print is 41.25" wide x .5" deep x 44.25" high overall.
- Image is 33" x 30".
- Ready to hang with D-rings.
- Frame: Made in Mexico
- Image: Made in USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.