Inspired by vintage equestrian prints, these retro-style silhouettes capture the revered form of the horse at its most iconic. Textural details, such as the rusty finish on the horse’s body and screws at each corner, give these generously sized pieces added depth and dimension.
- 33.5" wide x 43.5" high overall.
- Horses’ simple forms are rendered in a mottled rust finish on a textured black backdrop.
- Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Floated on a white mat and mounted behind Plexiglas.
- Olive wood frame has a burled walnut finish.