Equator Coffee Three Months of Espresso
Discover the world's best espresso with this premium sampler of whole coffee beans, hand-selected to produce a rich, full-bodied brew under high-pressure extraction. Each month, the experts at Equator Coffees & Teas will choose two premium espressos showcasing classic blends, seasonal blends and single-origin coffees, all roasted at Equator's Northern California facility just before shipping.
- Three monthly shipments of two 12-oz. packages of whole beans.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
Month 1: March 4–14, 2014
- Eye of the Tiger (seasonal espresso blend): A medium-light roasted espresso blend that celebrates the best of the season's new crop coffees.
- Jaguar Espresso Fair Trade Organic: A dark roast for a rich, slightly piquant brew with bittersweet chocolate flavors, accented by hints of caramel and toasted hazelnut.
Month 2: April 8–18, 2014
- Tigerwalk Espresso: A medium-light roast that yields a sweet, creamy, well-balanced espresso with notes of cherry-toned chocolate, strawberries and lemony effervescence.
- Equator Espresso: A dark roast with rich chocolate, almond and spice flavors, accented by sweet hints of dried apricot.
Month 3: April 29 - May 9, 2014
- Brazil 45: A medium-roast espresso with flavors of dark chocolate and cinnamon, accented by sweet hints of graham crackers and berry jam.
- Single-Origin Espresso: A medium-light roast espresso selected seasonally from one specific coffee farm.
- Use & Care
Equator recommends enjoying your freshly roasted coffee as soon as possible, upon receipt. To keep fresh, store the coffee beans at room temperature in an airtight (nonporous) container away from heat sources. The coffee beans will keep for up to 6 weeks, unopened, and up to 2 weeks, opened. For optimal flavor, do not recommend freeze or refrigerate the coffee beans.
- 100% whole Arabica coffee beans.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.