Discover the world's best espresso with this premium sampler of whole coffee beans, hand-selected to produce a rich, full-bodied brew under high-pressure extraction. Each month, the experts at Equator Coffees & Teas will choose two premium espressos showcasing classic blends, seasonal blends and single-origin coffees, all roasted at Equator's Northern California facility just before shipping.
- Three monthly shipments of two 12-oz. packages of whole beans.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
Month 1: Delivered Nov. 4–14, 2014 (in time for Thanksgiving)
- Eye of the Tiger (seasonal espresso blend): A medium-light roasted espresso blend that celebrates the best of the season's new crop coffees.
- Jaguar Espresso Fair Trade Organic: A dark roast for a rich, slightly piquant brew with bittersweet chocolate flavors, accented by hints of caramel and toasted hazelnut.
Month 2: Delivered Dec. 9–19, 2014 (in time for Christmas)
- Tigerwalk Espresso: A medium-light roast that yields a sweet, creamy, well-balanced espresso with notes of cherry-toned chocolate, strawberries and lemony effervescence.
- Equator Espresso: A dark roast with rich chocolate, almond and spice flavors, accented by sweet hints of dried apricot.
Month 3: Delivered Jan. 6–16, 2015
- Brazil 45: A medium-roast espresso with flavors of dark chocolate and cinnamon, accented by sweet hints of graham crackers and berry jam.
- Single-Origin Espresso: A medium-light roast espresso selected seasonally from one specific coffee farm.