Equator Coffee Three Months of Espresso
- Online Only
Discover the world's best espresso with this premium sampler of whole coffee beans, hand-selected to produce a rich, full-bodied brew under high-pressure extraction. Each month, the experts at Equator Coffees & Teas will choose two premium espressos showcasing classic blends, seasonal blends and single-origin coffees, all roasted at Equator's Northern California facility just before shipping.
- Three monthly shipments of two 12-oz. packages of whole beans.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
Month 1: Delivered Nov. 4–14, 2014 (in time for Thanksgiving)
- Eye of the Tiger (seasonal espresso blend): A medium-light roasted espresso blend that celebrates the best of the season's new crop coffees.
- Jaguar Espresso Fair Trade Organic: A dark roast for a rich, slightly piquant brew with bittersweet chocolate flavors, accented by hints of caramel and toasted hazelnut.
Month 2: Delivered Dec. 9–19, 2014 (in time for Christmas)
- Tigerwalk Espresso: A medium-light roast that yields a sweet, creamy, well-balanced espresso with notes of cherry-toned chocolate, strawberries and lemony effervescence.
- Equator Espresso: A dark roast with rich chocolate, almond and spice flavors, accented by sweet hints of dried apricot.
Month 3: Delivered Jan. 6–16, 2015
- Brazil 45: A medium-roast espresso with flavors of dark chocolate and cinnamon, accented by sweet hints of graham crackers and berry jam.
- Single-Origin Espresso: A medium-light roast espresso selected seasonally from one specific coffee farm.
- Use & Care
Equator recommends enjoying your freshly roasted coffee as soon as possible, upon receipt. To keep fresh, store the coffee beans at room temperature in an airtight (nonporous) container away from heat sources. The coffee beans will keep for up to 6 weeks, unopened, and up to 2 weeks, opened. For optimal flavor, do not recommend freeze or refrigerate the coffee beans.
- 100% whole Arabica coffee beans.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.