Expand your coffee horizons by exploring a delicious world of diverse coffees from the great equatorial growing regions. Each month, the experts at Equator Coffees & Teas will hand-select two premium coffees, including classic signature blends, seasonal blends and single-origin coffees in a range of roast styles. For maximum freshness, the beans are roasted at Equator's Northern California facility just before shipping.
- Three monthly shipments of two, 12-oz. packages of whole beans.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
Month 1: Delivered March 4–14, 2014
- 72 Degrees Organic: A well-balanced, medium-dark roasted blend whose milk chocolate character offers delicate hints of fruit and walnut.
- Mocha Java Blend: A medium roast characterized by notes of seasoned wood, berry and citrus fruit, along with hints of bittersweet chocolate and spices.
Month 2: Delivered April 8–18, 2014
- Rwanda Buremera, a medium-light roast with notes of sweet tangerine, flowers, black cherry and milk chocolate.
- Dante’s View (seasonal blend): A medium-light roasted blend showcasing exceptional new crop coffees from Latin America.
Month 3: Delivered April 29–May 9, 2014
- Ethiopia Sidama Ardi: A light roast with notes of chocolate, vanilla, sweet lemon, lavender and a creamy berry mélange.
- Equator Blend: A medium-dark roast with accents of cedar, almond and berries—highlighted by a hint of nutmeg.