Expand your coffee horizons by exploring a delicious world of diverse coffees from the great equatorial growing regions. Each month, the experts at Equator Coffees & Teas will hand-select two premium coffees, including classic signature blends, seasonal blends and single-origin coffees in a range of roast styles. For maximum freshness, the beans are roasted at Equator's Northern California facility just before shipping.
- Three monthly shipments of two 12-oz. packages of whole beans.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
Month 1: December 10–20, 2013
- Costa Rica Beneficio Los Angeles: A light roast notable for rich, balanced flavors of caramel, sweet citrus and soft spices.
- Holiday Blend: A medium-light roasted blend that showcases coffees from a variety of growing regions around the world to produce coffee with rich and complex flavors.
Month 2: January 7–17, 2014
- 72 Degrees Organic: A well-balanced, medium-dark roasted blend whose milk chocolate character offers delicate hints of fruit and walnut.
- Mocha Java Blend: A medium roast characterized by notes of seasoned wood, berry and citrus fruit, along with hints of bittersweet chocolate and spices.
Month 3: February 4–14, 2014
- Ethiopia Sidama Ardi: A light roast with notes of chocolate, vanilla, sweet lemon, lavender and a creamy berry mélange.
- Equator Blend: A medium-dark roast with accents of cedar, almond and berries—highlighted by a hint of nutmeg.