Expand your coffee horizons by exploring a delicious world of diverse coffees from the great equatorial growing regions. Each month, the experts at Equator Coffees & Teas will hand-select two premium coffees, including classic signature blends, seasonal blends and single-origin coffees in a range of roast styles. For maximum freshness, the beans are roasted at Equator's Northern California facility just before shipping.
- Three monthly shipments of two, 12-oz. packages of whole beans.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
Month 1: Delivered Nov. 4–14, 2014 (in time for Thanksgiving)
- 72 Degrees Organic: A well balanced, medium-dark roasted blend whose milk chocolate character offers delicate hints of fruit and walnut.
- Mocha Java Blend: A medium roast characterized by notes of seasoned wood, berry and citrus fruit, along with hints of bittersweet chocolate and spices.
Month 2: Delivered Dec. 9–19, 2014 (in time for Christmas)
- Peru Cajamarca: A light roast. Creamy with flavors of sweet chocolate, cashew and butter. Soft notes of tangerine and tangy lemon balance and round the cup.
- Holiday Blend: A medium-light roasted blend that showcases coffees from a variety of growing regions around the world to produce coffee with rich and complex flavors.
Month 3: Delivered Jan. 6–16, 2015
- Ethiopia Sidama Ardi: A light roast with notes of chocolate, vanilla, sweet lemon, lavender and a creamy berry mélange.
- Equator Blend: A medium-dark roast with accents of cedar, almond and berries – highlighted by a hint of nutmeg.