This is the same satisfyingly rich, dark-roast coffee served in Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery. Prepared to chef Keller's exacting specifications and artisan roasted by hand, it's a custom blend of beans from four of the world's key coffee-growing regions.
- Medium-dark in the Viennese style roast coffee reveals a rich mouth-feel with moderate acidity and an impeccably smooth finish.
- Sumatra Golden Pawani is dominant, supported by African and Latin American coffee beans.
- Highlighted by flavor notes of tropical wood, spice, cocoa and berry.
- Ideal for brewing in a French press or Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker.
- 12 oz.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.