Bouchon Bakery House Blend Coffee
This is the same satisfyingly rich, dark-roast coffee served in Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery. Prepared to chef Keller's exacting specifications and artisan roasted by hand, it's a custom blend of beans from four of the world's key coffee-growing regions.
- Medium-dark in the Viennese style roast coffee reveals a rich mouth-feel with moderate acidity and an impeccably smooth finish.
- Sumatra Golden Pawani is dominant, supported by African and Latin American coffee beans.
- Highlighted by flavor notes of tropical wood, spice, cocoa and berry.
- Ideal for brewing in a French press or Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker.
- 12 oz.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
- Use & Care
Upon receipt, store the coffee beans at room temperature in an airtight (nonporous) container away from heat sources. The coffee beans will keep for up to 6 weeks, unopened, and up to 2 weeks, opened. For optimal flavor, Equator does not recommend freezing or refrigerating coffee beans.
- 100% whole coffee beans.