Bouchon Bakery House Blend Coffee
This is the same satisfyingly rich, dark-roast coffee served in Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery. Prepared to chef Keller's exacting specifications and artisan roasted by hand, it's a custom blend of beans from four of the world's key coffee-growing regions.
- Medium-dark in the Viennese style roast coffee reveals a rich mouth-feel with moderate acidity and an impeccably smooth finish.
- Sumatra Golden Pawani is dominant, supported by African and Latin American coffee beans.
- Highlighted by flavor notes of tropical wood, spice, cocoa and berry.
- Ideal for brewing in a French press or Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker.
- 12 oz.
- Roasted in USA from imported beans.
- Use & Care
Upon receipt, store the coffee beans at room temperature in an airtight (nonporous) container away from heat sources. The coffee beans will keep for up to 6 weeks, unopened, and up to 2 weeks, opened. For optimal flavor, Equator does not recommend freezing or refrigerating coffee beans.
- 100% whole coffee beans.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.