Epicurean Utensils Chef Series Spoon
Our eco-friendly tools are essential for a wide variety of kitchen tasks – from preparing foods to serving perfect portions. Designed for top performance, they're made of Richlite, an exceptionally durable wood-fiber composite that has been used in commercial kitchens for over 40 years. Use our Chef Series spoons for everything from mixing wet or dry ingredients to stirring sauces or soups.
- Our environmentally friendly kitchen tools are made of Richlite, a lightweight yet durable wood-fiber composite that won’t harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Lightweight and easy to handle, these sturdy tools are heat-resistant to 350°F.
- Made in the USA by Epicurean, a company that uses only recycled and certified-sustainable materials.
- Dishwasher safe.
- FSC and NSF certified.
- Small Spoon: 11 3/4" long, 2" wide.
- Medium Spoon: 11 1/2" long, 2 1/2" wide.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.