Count on this board to provide a stable, nonslip cutting surface – even on wet countertops. Designed for top performance, the dishwasher-safe cutting board is made in the USA of Richlite, an exceptionally durable wood-fiber composite that has been used in commercial kitchens for over 40 years.
- Nonslip silicone grippers raise the cutting surface above the countertop while keeping the board securely in place.
- Sturdy, lightweight cutting board can be used on both sides.
- Made of an innovative wood-fiber composite that won’t dull knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level hygiene standards for professional kitchens.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.