This versatile board is made in the USA of Richlite, a lightweight wood-fiber composite prized in commercial kitchens for its strength and bacteria-fighting properties. It has a flat side for chopping and a perimeter well on the reverse to catch juices or crumbs.
- Made of Richlite, a durable wood-fiber composite that won’t dull your knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Flat side is ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing; reverse features a perimeter well to catch flavorful juices.
- Has a convenient corner hole for hanging.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- 19 1/2” x 15”; 3/8" thick.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.