Epicurean Cutting Board with Well
These versatile boards are made in the USA of Richlite, a lightweight wood-fiber composite prized in commercial kitchens for its strength and bacteria-fighting properties. Each board has a flat side for chopping and a perimeter well on the reverse to catch juices or crumbs.
- Made of Richlite, a durable wood-fiber composite that won’t dull your knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Flat side is ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing; reverse side features a perimeter well to catch flavorful juices.
- Convenient corner hole for hanging.
- NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/8" thick.
- 14" x 11 1/4": 2 lb.
- 17 1/2" x 13": 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 19 1/2" x 15": 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- To avoid warping, dry upright before storing.
- Store in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.