Epicurean Cutting Board with Well
These versatile boards are made in the USA of Richlite, a lightweight wood-fiber composite prized in commercial kitchens for its strength and bacteria-fighting properties. Each board has a flat side for chopping and a perimeter well on the reverse to catch juices or crumbs.
- Made of Richlite, a durable wood-fiber composite that won’t dull your knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Flat side is ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing; reverse side features a perimeter well to catch flavorful juices.
- Convenient corner hole for hanging.
- NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/8" thick.
- 14" x 11 1/4": 2 lb.
- 17 1/2" x 13": 2 lb. 8 oz.
- 19 1/2" x 15": 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- To avoid warping, dry upright before storing.
- Store in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.