Epicurean Cutting Board with Well
This versatile board is made in the USA of Richlite, a lightweight wood-fiber composite prized in commercial kitchens for its strength and bacteria-fighting properties. It has a flat side for chopping and a perimeter well on the reverse to catch juices or crumbs.
- Made of Richlite, a durable wood-fiber composite that won’t dull your knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Flat side is ideal for chopping, mincing and dicing; reverse features a perimeter well to catch flavorful juices.
- Has a convenient corner hole for hanging.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- 20” x 15”; 3/8" thick.
- 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Dishwasher safe.
- To avoid warping, dry upright before storing.
- Store in a dry location.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.