Epicurean Cutting Board with Well
Our exclusive dishwasher-safe boards are made in the USA of Richlite, a lightweight wood-fiber composite prized in commercial kitchens for its strength and bacteria-fighting properties. Each versatile board has a flat side for chopping and a perimeter well on the reverse to catch juices or crumbs.
- Made of Richlite, a durable wood-fiber composite that won't dull your knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Seamless straight-edge design exclusive to Williams Sonoma.
- Flat side is ideal for mincing and dicing.
- Reverse side features a perimeter well to catch flavorful juices.
- NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Choose from two sizes and colors for a variety of prep jobs.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/8" thick.
- 17 1/2" x 13"; 3 lb. 9 oz.
- 19 1/2" x 15"; 4 lb. 6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- To avoid warping, dry upright before storing.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Rated 5 out of 5 by RSCPA from Excellent Board This board is very durable and easy to clean. We have expensive cutlery and have had no issues regarding dulling the knives. We bought two and their very well made.Date published: 2017-03-19Rated 5 out of 5 by StudioCook from Very nice cutting board I've had this cutting board for 12 years and I love it. It's perfect for my use. Never has been hard on my knives like the previous reviewer stated. It's easy to clean and much more sanitary than wood. I just bought this board for my 25 year old son for his apartment, as he likes to cook too.Date published: 2016-12-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Stlouis2016 from Do not buy with good knives I was attracted to this originally because it is dishwasher safe. However, composite like this is WAY too hard on knives. I have nice Shun knives, and shun recommends those cheap plastic cutting boards or a hinoki board. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy this unless you have cheap knives. I registered for this and received it, but then I returned it.Date published: 2016-11-14