This carving board is made in the USA of Richlite, a lightweight wood-fiber composite prized in commercial kitchens for its strength and bacteria-fighting properties. It offers a cutout grid pattern to hold meats stable for carving, and a large perimeter well so you can reserve all the flavorful juices--and keep them off your countertop.
- Made of Richlite, a durable wood-fiber composite that won’t dull your knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Crisscross-pattern grooves help stabilize foods for carving.
- Generously sized perimeter well for catching meat juices.
- Reverse side is flat for chopping, mincing and dicing.
- Convenient handles for easy transport.
- Heat-resistant to 350º F; can be used as a trivet.
- This NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in USA.