Entertainer's Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
At your next party, take pride in serving guests your own homemade goat cheese (chèvre), sprinkled with French-style seasonings and topped with pure honey. Designed especially for entertaining, our kit includes all the essentials for crafting delicious, all-natural cheese in less than an hour—just supply fresh goat's milk and a few basic kitchen utensils. Use the included molds to shape your fresh, tangy cheese—or hand form the cheese into small logs or wheels, then sprinkle with lavender, rosemary or rainbow peppercorns. Our raw amber honey from the Pacific Northwest tastes wonderful drizzled over any of the varieties. Enjoy the cheese as an appetizer, fresh or baked, with a selection of fruit and artisan bread. Your homemade cheese also makes a great gift.
- Makes 10 batches of fresh, tangy goat cheese (chèvre), 4 to 6 oz. each, ready to season with the included herbs, peppercorns and honey to create a French-style party appetizer.
- Uses 1/2-gallon per batch of goat’s milk, available at many grocery and health food stores.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 3.7 oz. citric acid.
- 3.7 oz. cheese salt.
- 4 oz. pure, raw honey.
- .25 oz. rosemary.
- .25 oz. lavender.
- .25 oz. rainbow peppercorns.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- 2 cheese molds.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use; wash thereafter with kitchen towels.
- Hand-wash thermometer; do not submerge.