Entertainer's Chevre Cheese-Making Kit
At your next party, take pride in serving guests your own homemade goat cheese (chèvre), sprinkled with French-style seasonings and topped with pure honey. Designed especially for entertaining, our kit includes all the essentials for crafting delicious, all-natural cheese in less than an hour—just supply fresh goat's milk and a few basic kitchen utensils. Use the included molds to shape your fresh, tangy cheese—or hand form the cheese into small logs or wheels, then sprinkle with lavender, rosemary or rainbow peppercorns. Our raw amber honey from the Pacific Northwest tastes wonderful drizzled over any of the varieties. Enjoy the cheese as an appetizer, fresh or baked, with a selection of fruit and artisan bread. Your homemade cheese also makes a great gift.
- Makes 10 batches of fresh, tangy goat cheese (chèvre), 4 to 6 oz. each, ready to season with the included herbs, peppercorns and honey to create a French-style party appetizer.
- Uses 1/2-gallon per batch of goat’s milk, available at many grocery and health food stores.
- All-natural ingredients; contains no preservatives or chemicals.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through the cheese-making process.
- Recipes included.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 3.7 oz. citric acid.
- 3.7 oz. cheese salt.
- 4 oz. pure, raw honey.
- .25 oz. rosemary.
- .25 oz. lavender.
- .25 oz. rainbow peppercorns.
- Cooking thermometer.
- Fine cheesecloth.
- 2 cheese molds.
- Instruction/recipe book.
- Use & Care
- Cheesecloth must be hand rinsed in cold water immediately after use; wash thereafter with kitchen towels.
- Hand-wash thermometer; do not submerge.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.