Featuring a large size and beautiful end-grain construction, this handcrafted board creates a generous work area for everyday chopping and prep work. The built-in lip fits snugly against the edge of your counter, holding the board steady and making it easy to sweep chopped foods directly into a bowl or pot.
- Handcrafted of North American maple and cherry hardwood.
- End-grain construction adds strength and is gentle on knife blades.
- 2" lip secures the board along the countertop edge.
- Large 20" x 24" cutting surface.
- Each block is made by a family-owned California woodworking company in a three-day process.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.