End Grain Counter Edge Chef's Board
Featuring a large size and beautiful end-grain construction, this handcrafted board creates a generous work area for everyday chopping and prep work. The built-in lip fits snugly against the edge of your counter, holding the board steady and making it easy to sweep chopped foods directly into a bowl or pot.
- Handcrafted of North American maple and cherry hardwood.
- End-grain construction adds strength and is gentle on knife blades.
- 2" lip secures the board along the countertop edge.
- Large 20" x 24" cutting surface.
- Each block is made by a family-owned California woodworking company in a three-day process.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" x 24".
- 1" thick overall with 2"-high lip.
- 18 lbs.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.