Enclume Traditional Oval Pot Rack
Chefs rely on overhead racks like this one to keep cookware organized and within easy reach. This commercial-quality rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Oval shape increases the rack’s capacity with additional hanging space.
- Heavy-duty metal grid and frame.
- Includes straight hooks for positioning cookware to face outward.
- Includes angled hooks for nesting pots and pans.
- Available in three lengths: 3', 4' and 5'.
- 3' rack includes 12 straight hooks and 6 angled hooks.
- 4' and 5' racks each include 12 straight hooks and 12 angled hooks.
- Mounting hardware included.
- 3' Rack: 36 1/2" x 17" x 22" high; mounts on 12" centers.
- 4' Rack: 48" x 17" x 22" high; mounts on 16" centers.
- 5' Rack: 59 1/2" x 20" x 21" high; mounts on 18" centers.
- All measurements are from ceiling to bottom of pot hook.
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.