Enclume Low-Ceiling Oval Pot Rack, Hammered Steel
Perfect for low ceilings (or tall cooks), this rack holds as many pots and pans as Enclume’s bestselling oval rack, but has a lower profile. Designed to hold the heaviest cookware, the rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 6 straight pot hooks hang cookware facing outward.
- 12 angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- Rack: 37" x 20 1/2" x 7 1/2" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Mounts on 16" centers, in-line or perpendicular.
- Must be anchored to solid wood joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HappyHippo from Best accent I've own this pot rack well over 5 years. I have carried with me to 4 different houses in those 5 years. Right now we are remodeling and it is staying in our kitchen. There is not better way to store your cookware. I reach up and my pots are there. No taking breaks in my cooking to look under cabinets for another pot. It does hold a lot of weight. I have a full set of All Clad hanging from there. There are cheaper versions in the market but this one is extremely sturdy and beautiful. I wish we could have a hanging one but we have low ceilings, so this one is perfect for us. When we had higher ceilings we just hanged it with chains..Date published: 2014-01-04Rated 5 out of 5 by 4evermom from Excellent! We have an extremely small kitchen with an abundance of cookware that was not being fully utilized because it was such a pain to get pots/pans out of our delegated cabinet. This is wonderful! Everything's right there, easily in reach, out of the way. Perfection. High quality, well made, aesthetically beautiful. Very pleased with our purchase.Date published: 2013-11-30