Enclume Low-Ceiling Oval Pot Rack, Hammered Steel
- Online Only
Perfect for low ceilings (or tall cooks), this rack holds as many pots and pans as Enclume’s bestselling oval rack, but has a lower profile. Designed to hold the heaviest cookware, the rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 6 straight pot hooks hang cookware facing outward.
- 12 angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- Rack: 37" x 20 1/2" x 7 1/2" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Mounts on 16" centers, in-line or perpendicular.
- Must be anchored to solid wood joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.