Enclume Low Ceiling Bar Pot Racks
This streamlined rack holds cookware in a single line, providing impressive display while keeping pots and pans within easy reach of the cook. Designed to hold the heaviest pots and pans, the rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Ideal for narrow kitchens or kitchens with low ceilings.
- Made of rugged hammered steel, protected by a durable wax finish.
- Angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- 24" and 36" racks each include 6 angled pot hooks.
- 48" and 60" racks each include 12 angled pot hooks.
- Mounting hardware included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- All racks measure 5 1/2" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- 24" Rack: mounts on 16" centers.
- 36" Rack: mounts on 30" centers.
- 48" Rack: mounts on 32"centers.
- 60" Rack: mounts on 48" centers.
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.