Enclume Low Ceiling Bar Pot Racks
This streamlined rack holds cookware in a single line, providing impressive display while keeping pots and pans within easy reach of the cook. Designed to hold the heaviest pots and pans, the rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Ideal for narrow kitchens or kitchens with low ceilings.
- Made of rugged hammered steel, protected by a durable wax finish.
- Angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- 24" and 36" racks each include 6 angled pot hooks.
- 48" and 60" racks each include 12 angled pot hooks.
- Mounting hardware included.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- All racks measure 5 1/2" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- 24" Rack: mounts on 16" centers.
- 36" Rack: mounts on 30" centers.
- 48" Rack: mounts on 32"centers.
- 60" Rack: mounts on 48" centers.
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow two to three weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.