An impressive way to showcase your cookware collection, this hammered-steel rack has an open-center design for mounting around a lighting fixture or skylight. Master craftsmen in the Pacific Northwest forge each rack, using traditional French metal-forming tools.
- Heavy-duty hammered-steel grid and frame, protected by a durable wax finish.
- 6 straight pot hooks hang cookware facing outward.
- 12 angled pot hooks allow cookware pieces to nest together.
- 20 1/2" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- Rack: 41" x 18" x 20 1/2" high (from ceiling to bottom of pot hook).
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Mounting hardware included.